Due to a successful launch, we are looking to expand our team. We are a small family team with ambitious goals and as such we’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date - 30/06/21
Job Title: Junior Social Strategist & Content Creator
Location: Essex, UK / Remote working
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Established in 2020, CarpFix is a newly established multimedia company providing a video-on-demand service within the angling industry and due to a successful launch, we are now looking to expand our team.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with enthusiasm and fresh ideas in equal measure. Working alongside Darrell & Scott you will be responding to and fulfilling briefs, concentrating mainly around CarpFix’s weekly releases. You’ll be suggesting proactive ideas that build awareness for CarpFix’s coverage through established and emerging social media platforms. Alongside this, you will have the opportunity to go on-location and assist in the production of the films we make, whether that be photography, videography or running, you will be a vital member of the team.
This role is primarily home-based, we will however require you to travel to our Essex studio near Chelmsford at least once a week. The remaining days can either be worked from home or on-location.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
• Schedule daily engaging social media posts.
• Attend film shoots on-location, this will primarily involve photography/videography and running for the film crew.
• Assist with customer enquiries.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Must have some knowledge of online marketing and content creation.
• Photography and/or videography skills.
• Should be a quick learner and curious about new technologies and solutions.
• Must be highly organised.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
• Full driving license with access to car.